Monday, January 27, 2020

Who Doesn't Need A Little Love?



The number one thing that clients come to me for is Love. Their lives can be burning down and they will still tell me that they need love. A mountain of unpaid bills, the verge of unemployment, and a car that just broke down yet love is the only solution for their woes! 

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not mocking anyone. I just want to point out a disease of spirit that many people suffer from: a sense of a lack of love. Many people develop this spiritual disorder from trauma in their childhood or even sheer neglect from their parents. Lacking any real bonding they go out into their adult lives often self-sabotaging their careers and relationships all in a desperate attempt to fill that void. 

I would know, because I was the exact same way. That's why I'm not going to lecture you about self-love and how love magic is wrong. In many cases it is necessary for people that suffer from certain spiritual issues. I will say that Love Magic is best for those in existing relationships that are having a challenging or difficult time, but that doesn't mean that the rest of us can't reap it's benefits.

For this reason I want to give you something to try. I'm not promising a cure, but I instead something to give you a chance to bring some sweetness into your life. Not everyone will get the same outcome, but you should have a positive result in terms of an improved love life.

You will need:

rose oil
patchouli oil
orris oil 
cinnamon oil
vanilla oil


Add several drops of each (except for the cinnamon oil which you should use sparingly) to a bath. Light a white candle for your ancestors and guardian spirits. Recite Psalm 111 over the bath and ask to have true love brought into your life. Afterward, perform the Middle Pillar ceremony and retire for the evening. Repeat for 7 nights.

Additionally, you can add a few drops of each ingredient to Florida water or a perfume of your choice. Recite psalm 111 over the perfume and apply it each day. It can take sometime for the oils to fully blend, so make sure to agitate the perfume daily.

If you still find yourself having difficulty with love or making partners stick to you, I recommend that you try my own perfume blend or contact me for a consultation



No comments:

Post a Comment